They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Menu scene buttons not viewing properly

Specific to Premiere Elements version 15

Menu scene buttons not viewing properly

Postby sadddletree » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:24 pm

I'm so close here... But when I view the scene buttons on the menu on a large screen, they do not look good. I have print over the pictures at the beginning of each section, and this picture and print shows up on the menu, which would be great except that it shows up doubled? on the screen. Hard to explain. So I was going to replace what is there with just a plain picture, but I can't find a way to do that. Any suggestions?

Or, better yet, any idea why what shows up clearly on the screen when it plays is distorted in the menu?

(None of this menu was made in 13. Everything in it was done in 15 after importing mp4s burned from 13.)
Windows 10, Intel (R) Core, i7 - 6500 U CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.6 GHz, 12 GB RAM
sadddletree
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Menu scene buttons not viewing properly

Postby sadddletree » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:45 pm

Tried again and noticed something else. It isn't just the pictures. All the text on the screen is doubled too, but... when the music stops, you get a quick flash of clear till the music starts again. So I think it has something to do with the audio interfering. Burning another ISO file without audio to see if that fixes it. Not ideal, but at this stage, if the video is clear, the menu can be without audio...
Windows 10, Intel (R) Core, i7 - 6500 U CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.6 GHz, 12 GB RAM
sadddletree
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Menu scene buttons not viewing properly

Postby Chuck Engels » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:16 am

Was mentioned in another thread to give DVD Architect a try, I highly recommend that you do that and stop fighting with the Premiere Elements DVD authoring.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to PRE Version 15