They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

I would like to hire for$15 per hour to tutor me

Specific to Premiere Elements version 13

I would like to hire for$15 per hour to tutor me

Postby Judy Payne » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:22 am

I am retired so I could travel to anywhere in US, preferably as close as possible to Fort Dodge, Iowa. I would like someone to help me (in person) with some of the more advanced editing techniques of Premiere Elements 13, and to teach me how to fully utilize the organizer.
Judy Payne
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: I would like to hire for$15 per hour to tutor me

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:17 am

$15 an hour?

How about free, Judy. All we ask is that you buy a one of our annual subscriptions. Then, if you want to come to Milwaukee for the day, I'll be glad to spend a day working one-on-one with you. I'll even make you lunch.

I'd only be able to give you a day. But it would be a full day and should answer pretty much all of your questions.

Otherwise, my complete course is for the program is on lynda.com. That's the next best thing to having me right there. And it's probably cheaper than traveling and paying an hourly rate.

We also have a whole host of tutorials here, including our free Basic Training series.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby sidd finch » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:04 am

I can also say that the folks at Muvipix are pretty ultra responsive to questions. Having a membership is a really great way to get you hands on some pretty insightful information so that you can learn what you are interested in at the pace you like moving at. And, being able to ask the author how and why is icing on the cake.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Judy Payne » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:41 am

Wow, Steve, that is a great offer! I will have to get my act together so you can help me with the most relevant issues. Please give me several possible dates in the near future that would be most convenient for you. I will bring cookies. (I am about 3/4's done with your excellent lynda.com tutorial.) You can text or email me as judypayne AT judypayne DOT com.
Judy Payne
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby momoffduty » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Steve Grisetti wrote:
How about free, Judy. All we ask is that you buy a one of our annual subscriptions. Then, if you want to come to Milwaukee for the day, I'll be glad to spend a day working one-on-one with you. I'll even make you lunch.

What an offer!!!! Judy, Steve is very trust worthy. :) You'll have a wonderful time and learn a lot.
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Judy, just private message me on this forum (or you can write me at my first name at muvipix dot com) and let me know what dates work for you.

Summer is my busiest writing season, but I can certainly spare a day for one of our premium subscribers!

And, hey, thanks for checking out my course on lynda.com!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby sidd finch » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:46 pm

Such a deal.

When I signed up I had to bring a bowl of M&M's (no brown M&M's) and I was not allowed to look Steve directly in the face. He also requested that I ask my questions Jeopardy style... That was a good trick since I did not know the answer (which was why I was there in the first place) the session ended rather quickly.... :ha:

Sidd :)
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:40 am

:CS:

Oh! And welcome to Muvipix, Judy. :meet: I edited your post above to "modify" the email address that you supplied to "disguise" it a little. No sense in inviting a lot of spam.
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Postby momoffduty » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:20 am

Good thinking John! And forgot to say WELCOME Judy!!! :wcm:
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby momoffduty » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:20 am

sidd finch wrote:Such a deal.

When I signed up I had to bring a bowl of M&M's (no brown M&M's) and I was not allowed to look Steve directly in the face. He also requested that I ask my questions Jeopardy style... That was a good trick since I did not know the answer (which was why I was there in the first place) the session ended rather quickly.... :ha:

Sidd :)

Sidd, that was back in the old days when Steve was featured on TMZ weekly. :fg:
aka Cheryl
momoffduty

Postby sidd finch » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:50 am

Sidd, that was back in the old days when Steve was featured on TMZ weekly

And thankfully that pesky restraining order is a thing of the past too.

All kidding aside judy, Not only will you find the folks here pretty informative but there is such a wealth of knowledge that is delivered in a very friendly way.

Sidd
sidd finch

Return to PRE Version 13