They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Cannot render one small segment

Specific to Premiere Elements version 13

Re: Cannot render one small segment

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:45 am

C'mon, Cheryl! A three camera wedding shoot and a few photos!

The maestro (Steve) does them in his sleep. If you're asking for help why not give him a real challenge? :YY:
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Postby Chuck Engels » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:48 am

Cheryl, you want to pass off all of that fun onto Steve? Just think of all the joy and pleasure you will get out of putting that one together yourself :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:25 pm

Actually, now that I've gotten used to working with editors that support multi-camera editing (both Vegas Pro and CyberLink PowerDirector Platinum do) cutting between three cameras is actually kind of fun!

It took me longer to capture and gather all my video than it did to actually edit it.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby momoffduty » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:55 pm

I've got most of it spliced and diced. Putting the finishing touches on now. I had to take a break for a bit. Editing an event is like living the movie Groundhog Day. I still have not decided on the title work, the graphics, DVD menu. Creative block going on. I do have the rolling credits song picked out and may use some of the photographers photos if I can get a release from her. The other 2 weddings I edited, I have the wedding party listed in the credits with photos. One I did in AE, but that was a beach theme & SD.

I did get help with the audio! A big thanks to John 2sheds on the ceremony audio. And great advice here on the NeatVideo plugin. There is a touch of Muvipix in all my videos. :-D
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby Peru » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:40 pm

momoffduty wrote: Editing an event is like living the movie Groundhog Day.

Isn't that the truth! :CS:
Peru

Postby Naturopath4you » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:15 pm

First of all,
Steve you said I should subscribe to support the web site.
I guess you don't get a list or a note when someone subscribes since I did that way before you asked me to as I was getting so much help that I wanted to support you.
Not sure why your site didn't notify you back when I subscribed?
[b]Hmm, I filled out and paid for Premier annual membership $69.00 but I see that it does not list me as subscribed???? and I cannot click on the subscriber only buttons???
I just checked my PayPal account which confirms that I paid MUVIPX $69.95 on July 18th that would be about 7 weeks ago ! What's wrong???
[/b]I am back from a week at Big Bear downhill mountain biking and zip lining. I might have to buy a GoPro helmet camera if I keep doing that kind of stuff.
When I got back, I found my flash driving waiting for me that Steve sent back.
Luckily, I was finally able to get it completed since the video you sent me
1) Has no audio and
2) is screwed up . For the first 20 seconds it is horribly pixilated on and off. I checked a few other parts real quick and at 1 hour and 39 minutes it gets even worse for quite a while. Not sure what your system did to it or why, since it is bad right at the beginning. I presume you didn't take a quick look at the final you were sending me or you would have seen it. I also pulled it off the drive and ran it from my computer in case it was a read/write time issue. Nope same problem. Strange to say the least.
I still VERY MUCH appreciate all your help (all of you) and I have finally completed this job. My 10 week course begins on Tuesday and I have to decide what resolution to change my Cannon VIXIA HFS100 to as well as taking a look at any settings I can change on my screen recorder pro.
This has been a great learning experience and I still need to watch some of the site's tutorials which was one of the reasons I subscribed some time ago but have not taken the time to do.
Thank you all again.
Maybe in the future I can return the favor by answering a health or nutrition question
intel i7 Quad /Wind 7/64 / 32 gig RAM /Geoforce GTX1060/ 2 terabyte RAID-1 internal / 16 terabyte DROBO-5D external /Laptop Dell Latitude 3340 i5 Dual 2.6ghx 12gig RAM
Naturopath, Clinical Nutritionist and educator http://www.DavidGetoff.com
Naturopath4you

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:00 am

Thanks so much for subscribing to the side, David! Yep, as you can see, you are listed as Premiere subscriber on all of your posts.

The video I sent you does indeed have sound and is not at all pixelated. Maybe you're playing it with Windows Media Player? It's by no means the best media player out there. In fact, it's one of the worst.

I'm a big fan of VLC Media Player. Play the mp4 I sent you on it and it should play just fine. You can get the VLC Media Player here:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

If you're still having problems playing the file, let me know. I'll be glad to hand it off to you again using Google Drive or some other online FTP system. Though as I've said, a 2-1/2 hour file is going to put any computer to the test.

But I assure you that the DavesClass.mp4 file I sent you plays just fine!
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Naturopath4you » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Actually, I always use VLC player since media player is useless very often so it is VLC player where it has no audio and is pixilated
No worries as I finally got it to render so I am okay

\My last question for a couple of you is that you (plural) have recommended I finalize my videos as either MP4 H.264 1920 x 1080 P30 ---which I can find --- OR
MP4 1280 x 720 which I have looked for everywhere in Elements 13 but I cannot find that setting anywhere. Pray tell where might it be hiding??
David
intel i7 Quad /Wind 7/64 / 32 gig RAM /Geoforce GTX1060/ 2 terabyte RAID-1 internal / 16 terabyte DROBO-5D external /Laptop Dell Latitude 3340 i5 Dual 2.6ghx 12gig RAM
Naturopath4you

Postby Steve Grisetti » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:02 am

In version 13, it's Publish & Share/Computer/AVCHD with the Vimeo HD preset.
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Naturopath4you » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am

Many thanks but how would anyone know that if someone didn't tell them?
It doesn't say that and it doesn't even show up after you click on Vimeo so I would NEVER have known without your help
I can render something that way and AFTER it is rendered I can click on properties and details to be able to see that but otherwise I would have had no way to find it
Thanks once again
Naturopath4you

Previous

Return to PRE Version 13