They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Multiple Crashes during rendering/sharing

Specific to Premiere Elements version 13

Re: Multiple Crashes during rendering/sharing

Postby Peru » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:51 am

Having multiple sequences (timelines) by itself is a good enough reason to go for Premiere Pro.
Peru

Postby Chuck Engels » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:43 am

Downloading the trial and working with that for 30 days is the best idea. You can see if your system still has issues, or maybe has new issues, before you buy. I like the cloud, I can start and stop whenever I want to and the program is always up to date and always the newest release.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Naturopath4you » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:19 pm

Thank you VERY MUCH
Any important additions to your list which any else would like to add will be graciously accepted..
I have learned a great deal about editing and gotten pretty good over the past week by trying things that I thought might work.
You all probably know all of this but I did not
1) I can greatly expand the time line to get a better ability to edit short things and for example - pull the audio to the right out of my way, then place the red line play bar where I wish to try starting the audio, and then drag the audio back to that red line
2) I can pull any audio or video way to the right, out of my way, so that I can delete and close gap on what I have left there that the adjacent audio or video was not letting me do
3) I can grab multiple pieces of audio or video by grabbing the first one with Alt click and then holding the shift key down I can selectively add what ever else I want to delete
4) One of you showed me hoe to save audio only and I can edit that in Audition and bring back the better sound
The more I try that feels like it might work, the better I get.
Many thanks to all of you
Still not sure why a disconnected audio or video part often (but not always) will not move a bit at a time with the left and right arrows, but now that I can drag it away and back to wherever I desire I can work around that
STEVE- In what way or with what program do you keep track of membership to let or not let people access member only information and to automatically (I assume) let people know when they are expiring. I may be doing this for a health web site and am investigating my options
Thanks
intel i7 Quad /Wind 7/64 / 32 gig RAM /Geoforce GTX1060/ 2 terabyte RAID-1 internal / 16 terabyte DROBO-5D external /Laptop Dell Latitude 3340 i5 Dual 2.6ghx 12gig RAM
Naturopath, Clinical Nutritionist and educator http://www.DavidGetoff.com
Naturopath4you

Postby Chuck Engels » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:06 am

Hi David, We use PayPal to keep track of all of our members/subscribers. Ron sends out an email to all subscribers every month letting them know that their subscription "may" be ending. The members then need to check their PayPal account to determine when their subscription ends.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Previous

Return to PRE Version 13