FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]

TS folders

TS folders

Offline - Frequent Contributor
Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:56 pm Post
The company that is going to make our discs wants TS Folders sent to them. Something in the back of my brain says that 15 no longer has the ability to make folders, but I can't find where I may have read this. Is this true? (If so, I need to get 15 to make menus because my 13 messes them up and no one knows why, and the publish and share the video to another format, put it back into 13 to make a TS Folder. It just shouldn't be this complicated!!!!!!!!!!!)
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: TS folders

Offline - Moderator
Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:28 am Post
TS folders are types of folder that are created for the DVD. There are two TS folder types - AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. You can get more info here:-

http://fileinfo.com/help/video_ts_folder

Offline - Super Moderator
Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:31 am Post
While it's true that version 15 makes ISO files instead of saving your DVD files to a folder, I show you in my book how to unpack an ISO into a folder.

Right-click on the ISO file in Windows Explorer and select Open With/Windows Explorer. This will reveal the VIDEO_TS folder inside. Select the folder, right-click and select Copy -- then browse to another folder on your hard drive, right-click and select Paste.

Amazing the stuff that's in that book! ;)

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:22 pm Post
I have the 13 book. Is it in there too? I couldn't find that information in that one.

Offline - Super Moderator
Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:35 pm Post
No. Version 13 still included the option to either create an ISO or to burn the DVD files to folder, so unpacking and ISO is not necessary.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:54 pm Post
Thanks!
Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic