FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]

Can't render

Can't render

Offline - Frequent Contributor
Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:36 pm Post
Working on video. 140+ sections in. Tried to render. No go. The box saying it is rendering won't even come up.

I have shut down program and started again. No difference.
I have shut off computer and started again. No difference.

I have not yet uninstalled program and reinstalled program. Any other hints before I go there?

And yes, there was an update that was supposed to install after I stopped working on it yesterday (when it rendered just fine). Could it be the update that has messed things up? Any one else have this problem?

Thanks, from a super frustrated person who couldn't get her work done today because of a computer glitch!!
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: Can't render

Offline - Super Moderator
Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:28 am Post
What do you mean when you say you are "140+ sections in"? Are you saying you have 140 clips on your timeline?

How long is your movie? What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is it?

What are your Project Settings, as found under the Edit menu?

What operating system are you running and on what processor and with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive? (Note that many people, like me, have added their computer and camcorder specs as their signature so that this information appears whenever they ask a question. This saves us having to ask it every time they post a question.)

Profile  WWW 
Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:38 am Post
Are you sure the footage needs to be rendered?

Offline - Frequent Contributor
Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:35 pm Post
Thanks for the answers. Turns out my work place marker was way over to the left so while there was lots to render, it wasn't where the program was looking to render it. Silly mistake...

Profile  WWW 
Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:38 am Post
:TU:
Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic