They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Burning multiple videos from Vegas to 1 DVD?

Other Video editors/authors that assist in video production.

Burning multiple videos from Vegas to 1 DVD?

Postby jan » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 pm

After resolving the flicker in Sony Vegas by adding a slight blur, the flicker returned in Sony Architect even with Reduce Interlace Flicker in both programs.
So if I go back to Sony Vegas, can I burn the 14 individual video's made in Vegas onto 1 DVD? (Note: When I burned the 14 video's onto a dual layered DVD in Architect, it all fit so I know space is not an issue.)

If this is not an option, got ideas?

Sorry I am not done.
Jan
jan
New User
New User

Re: Burning multiple videos from Vegas to 1 DVD?

Postby Paul LS » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:39 am

Hi Jan, sorry to hear you are still having issues. I am not too sure what is going on, many folks here use DVD Architect Studio with Premiere Elements for DVD burning and dont appear to be getting the flickering issue. I use the Pro version... Sony Vegas Pro and DVD Architect Pro and so I am not sure if you can burn a DVD directly from the Vegas Studio timeline without using DVD Architect Studio.

If you can not burn directly then you would need to export your clips and assemble a DVD in another DVD authoring program... do you have NERO or an equivalent that might have come with your DVD burner. These programs generally have a DVD authoring program.
Paul LS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Burning multiple videos from Vegas to 1 DVD?

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 am

Jan, are you dealing with a flickering in photos (as on DVD menu backgrounds) or are you seeing a flickering and jumpiness in the video itself?

If your video is jumpy when you create a DVD, it means that you aren't using the right project settings for your source video.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Video Editors