They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Problems rendering AC-3 audio to DVDA

Other Video editors/authors that assist in video production.

Problems rendering AC-3 audio to DVDA

Postby HRF » Sat May 10, 2008 9:24 am

Desperately trying to finish my first project by tommorow night but it looks like it ain't gonna happen. I've tried several times to render the audio in AC-3 format for prepping to DVDA. The associated rendered MPEG2 video file size is 3.68GB so it's a fairly large project. I first did this project in 2006 in Vegas 6 to send to my son overseas but this time around I have added a music soundtrack using an upgrade to Vegas 8.

The rendering process gets to 2% on the meter then goes no further. On one accasion I let the remaining time counter run out to more than 12 hours (the video only took 9 hrs to render). Project name is Europe2006001.veg, video name is Europe2006_070508 which is what I was using to render the audio. I even tried saving the project as Europe2006_070508.veg without success. That's where my knowledge ends (before it begins really). I have created small projects for an intro and the credits and both those audio files rendered OK. Is this a common problem? Should I try another format? Thanks for any input.
HRF
New User
New User

Re: Problems rendering AC-3 audio to DVDA

Postby Paul LS » Sat May 10, 2008 10:20 am

I am not too clear. Are you having problems exporting a video from Vegas with AC3 or rebdering the video with AC3 in DVDA?
Paul LS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to Video Editors