They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Free licensed software from Giveaway Of The Day

Talk about anything here.

Free licensed software from Giveaway Of The Day

Postby Cinde » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Recently several people have been looking for software to screen capture video.

There is a web site I frequent called Giveaway Of The Day. Each day they give away one free licensed software to everyone who wants to download it.

Granted much of the free software is something I don't want, need nor use. However they occasionally give away something I find really useful.

I got Wondershare Demo Creator from them a few months ago. “ Screen recording software to create software tutorials, demos and online help video for web sharing and technical support by screen recording or screen capture”. Giveaway Of The Day often repeats their offerings. Demo Creator was offered May 28, 2008, November 28, 2007, and June 14, 2007. If they continue their trend Demo Creator should be offered again soon. So if you keep an eye on the site you may be able to get Wondershare Demo Creator for free, along with many other free licensed softwares.

GOTD requires that software has to be downloaded and installed the day it is offered, and you have to be connected to the internet to activate it. So if you want to install it on more than one computer, each computer needs to be internet connected to activate it. If your computer crashes it cannot be installed again (unless it is offered again). Sometimes it's a company's current version, sometimes it's an older version but the software companies sometimes offer discounts for upgrades.
Cinde
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Water Cooler