They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Using MPEG Slipstream 1.1 to Convert Files

Talk about anything here.

Re: Using MPEG Slipstream 1.1 to Convert Files

Postby doubleopez » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:32 am

I have the same problem with MPEG Streamclip

"MPEG Streamclip has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

And I never hear back. My problem is, I have a horse for sale and need to get a video uploaded to youtube today. My streamclip worked three days ago, I made video, edited with windows movie maker then uploaded. Today it doesn't let me do the first step. I have tried other disks and they don't work either. I am about ready to either cry or throw my computer out the nearest high window. My QTalt version is 1.7.7 Like I said it worked THREE DAYS AGO. I reinstalled QT alt and Mpeg thinking maybe that would help NOPE. Restarted computer, kicked the wall, restarted again, etc.
Thanks for your help!
doubleopez
New User
New User

Re: Using MPEG Slipstream 1.1 to Convert Files

Postby Chuck Carr » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:44 am

DoubleLopez,

Before I tried to do the conversion using XP Pro which a friend had on his computer, my son-in-law, who has a Mac offered to convert the file to .avi for me. He has given me the converted file on a DVD, but I am so busy processing income tax returns that I haven't had time to open it to see if I can capture/import it into PREM 4.0. I'll get back to the forum if it works.

Best regards,

Chuck Carr in Toronto, Canada
Computer: HP Pavilion Elite, 64 bit, AMD Phenom X, 910 Processor 2.6 Mhz. RAM = 8 Gb.
Chuck Carr

Previous

Return to Water Cooler