They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Stuck in an airport?? Shoot a music video

Talk about anything here.

Stuck in an airport?? Shoot a music video

Postby momoffduty » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:42 am

He was stuck overnight at the Las Vegas airport and shot a music video of himself on an iphone.

aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Re: Stuck in an airport?? Shoot a music video

Postby Dave McElderry » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:30 am

That was one deserted airport! I'm skeptical that this was done spur-of-the-moment though, especially after seeing the panning shot in the terminal. Too smooth - must have been using some special equipment. I loved where he reached up to hold the hand of the woman's silhouette on the restroom wall. :) Very nicely done, and fun to watch! :TU:

Edit: I just watched the outtakes video. It looks like he was using the people mover to do the panning shot. Very cool!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwCcCHt-iZc[/youtube]

Edit 2: From the comments on Vimeo:
Richard Dunn PLUS 1 week ago
I had a person behind a ticket counter give me a roll of luggage tape before she left. I then used a wheel chair that had a tall pole on the back of it and taped my iPhone to that. Then I would put it on the moving walkway for a dolly shot. I also used the extended handle on my computer bag and taped the iPhone to my handle. I would tuck different stuff under the bag to get the right angle. For the escalator shot I had to sprint up the steps after I got my shot so the computer bag didn't hit the top and fall back down. Quite fun!
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby sidd finch » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:29 am

I bet the security folks had a great time watching that on cc tv.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby BuddyB » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:33 am

I don't know about you, but that's some of the best lip-syncing I've ever seen, especially effective with the contrast of a man with a woman's voice. A very cool vignette. :)
"Wichitaito-Everything is Everything"
ASUS M4A88T-M mb-AthlonII X 3 455 1.5 Cache-8GB DDR3-1600-PC3-12800(2X4GB Dual Channel)-1TB SATA3 6gb/sec 7200rpm(64MB Cache) Win10 64Bit-Sony Movie Studio Suite 13-XaraX photo/Art/Web Adobe Cloud.
BuddyB
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Water Cooler